Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Victory!!!

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
Well friends, after 3 and a half years of marriage and 3 and a half years of asking at strategic times, I finally got my 2006 Ohio buck mount up in my house! You've got to understand, my wife isn't like Jesse's, she just doesn't get hunting at all. It especially confuses her that I spend so much time on an Ohio hunting forum. Haha! But out of nowhere, she just said, "you wanna hang your deer up in the living room?"

I can't believe it! I've always loved my wife, but I'm an even bigger fan now. Oh man am I happy!

Here it is.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That's awesome right there. I bet everytime you walk by and see it hanging there you just smile now don't you lol.

Congrats on a nice buck and a big victory in showing it off :D.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats Deerburger! Nice buck TOO! After some time passes by start hinting that he needs a friend up there with him cuz he's lonely!LOL or he needs one on each side to make it look more symmetrical TOO the over all ambience(sp?) your room is trying TOO convey!:)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think some of you fellers that dont have your heads hanging in the main room need Jimmy Johnson's Extenz or some dang thing. ;)

I don't know about Jimmy Johnson, but I think some caveman/whack'em on the head/old school methods might work. Although, it didn't for me. One dead animal in the living room at a time is her rule. I guess that is fair enough. One is better than none. Were our living room laid out differently, she might accept it better. Some rooms just don't look right with too many of them.

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
Thanks guys! Curran, I wish I could give you some kind of helpful tip, but I was pretty surprised myself. I must have been looking pretty handsome that day...