Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Novice needs help...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
They are lost along with Geezers Duck Dekes

Those dekes have landed!

I had a Carry-Lite jake and hen combo and for the life of me, I have no idea where they went. I remember pulling the out of my vest when I wore it walking pipelines back in February. But what I did with them is a mystery at this point! LOL!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Those dekes have landed!

I had a Carry-Lite jake and hen combo and for the life of me, I have no idea where they went. I remember pulling the out of my vest when I wore it walking pipelines back in February. But what I did with them is a mystery at this point! LOL!

Glad to hear the ducks are safe once again.

Did Fluteman take them until his battery and other gear for his cam come back ?

Honestly...I hate when I do stuff like this. I have a habit of coming across something I want so I set it up so I know where it is when I need it again. Think I can ever find the dang thing when I need it ...NOPE

Look in all the gear bags ?

epe

Lancaster
I lost my turkey choke tube last year, ordered one, then found my old one about two weeks later.. doh!!

sent from my HTC evo

epe

Lancaster
Are these your decoys?

sent from my HTC evo

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Those dekes have landed!

Sounds like there might be some short term memory issues going on there. rotflmao

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Those dekes have landed!

Maybe you put them the same place you put your release!

LMAO! :smiley_crocodile:

Huckleberry Finn

You never answered when I called...but I was thinking about this today (Hoyt made a joke about it) and I think you moved them down by the paint on the left side of the jeep when I was there...just saying.