Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wanna be part of a Guinness Book of World Record?

The big event is going to be on May 21st, (Saturday) 2011. It'll be the largest "raft" of canoes and kayaks in the world. Cleveland is looking to reclaim the record, as Pittsburg currently has it. This looks like a great way to get into the Guinness Book of World Records and have some fun doing it. :)

I'll be out of state, but will be back just in time for this event. It's almost a 3 hour drive, for me, but it'll be worth it. :smiley_blink:
www.pluggedincleveland.com/events/45096/guinness-book-of-world-records-and.html

Who's going?

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

Huckleberry Finn

I'm in the the record book for being a part of the most people to rub their stomach and pat their head at the same time...jus sayin

Matt,
I'll do that!

I'm selling my Old Town Saranac 146XT, canoe and purchasing an Old Town Vapor kayak. I'm hoping to sell the canoe and purchase the kayak before the event. :smiley_chinrub: I'm going to be out of town for a few days, so I won't get it posted on this or any other website before Mother's Day.

Well, I sold my canoe and purchased a new kayak, BUT the kayak/canoe challenge that was supposed to be held at Hinckley Lake has been CANCELLED. The cancellation was based on the lack of pre-registered applicants. :smiley_depressive: If I had known that was the method of a "head count" that they were using for whether or not to have the event, I would've registered. I had intended on paying when I got there.

Oh well...guess I'll go fishing instead. :smiley_blink: