Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mike Hanback article on sheds

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It is very cool to get the story on there Chad! I am a little disappointed I didn't get a mention. :smiley_arrogant: I remember you calling me and you could barely even speak. I remember incoherent babble which was something about a shed and you said "I just had to tell somebody!" Glad you shared that moment with me. I wish everyone could have heard the excitement in your voice! Sounded like you had just climbed Mt Everest. lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice article Chad! The dufus named Matt was somewhat of a dick trying TOO say it wasn't from the same deer! I felt like chiming in and telling him he had a douchebag infraction!:smile:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice article Chad! The dufus named Matt was somewhat of a dick trying TOO say it wasn't from the same deer! I felt like chiming in and telling him he had a douchebag infraction!:smile:

You were not alone Ric. I felt the same way. As soon as I read his comment as the first one I thought "There is always one asstard."

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

You were not alone Ric. I felt the same way. As soon as I read his comment as the first one I thought "There is always one asstard."

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't think it's the same deer...

If it isn't I don't think Chad will be upset. This means there is an offspring to his bruiser running around the area awaiting his arrow.