Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

team 10

Ray

Bueller ....... anyone? lol

Hunted this morning and had one on roost above me. He came off of roost out of range, he acted interested in my calls and thwre out some gobbles, but never committed. Maybe another day, lots of season left.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Went out this morning for my first ever turkey hunt. It started out bad after I hit a small cat with the van and then the van got stuck where I pulled in. The whole area was a swamp.
I walked the whole edge of the property and could not get a location on a single bird. I setup where I had last seen birds and waited. I saw a bunch of deer, a raccoon and a possible coyote. Never saw or heard a bird. The guys who pulled me out had no luck either, they were on the next farm over. Next weekend is my Michigan hunt.

Ray

went out this evening to try to identify were birds may be roosting and had zero luck. . . but I did find some shrooms. Wud I win?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I heard nor saw birds Saturday morning. Same spot that I saw birds the week before.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I've got a line on public land that I may try my final day. It's a hike, but a shroom hunter told me they saw quite a few birds.

Ray

Manore Rd? I am ready to do just about anything at this point. I've put in more time this year than years past and have had zero luck.