Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Drunkenness

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Me TOO lmao.

Just rolled my happy drunk ass back in the front door after hitting 2 bars and finishing up the night at Denney's lmao.

Damn has it been a long ass time since I done this shit hahahahaha.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Had to go pick up my brother from some random party in athens at like 3am. Well i was parked by his car waitin on him, and some random drunk lady must think im her ride. she starts trying to open the backdoor and hitting my window. haha gotta love drunks

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
What did she look like?
A college girl lol. i cant really remember, she was kinda tall, dark hair, wearing a blue shirt. I know her shirt was blue because when we were driving away my brother yelled at her "see ya navy!" i asked if she wa in the navy or something and my bro says "hell if i know, her shirt was navy blue though"

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Didn't get overly hammered this weekend. I was in bed by 10:30 Friday so I could rest up for the games on Saturday. Drank two big mouthfuls of Jose out of the bottle Saturday and 13 Busch heavys to catch a decent buzz, but decided to break off early so I could golf Sunday. I've been on a solid streak of wasted weekends for a couple of months, so I'm going on a break for a couple. Time to get some work done around the house and let my liver have a vacation!!!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Been borrowing a buddies kegerator for the last few weeks, let's just say a keg in a garage, with cable TV and a wood burner does not equal good things for your liver!! March Madness was pretty bad, we polished off 4 kegs in 3 weeks, so I've been cutting back this week as well. Time to get the yard cleaned up/rolled/and mowed, but that will probably work up a little thirst!

I've never been real big on hitting the bars, I would rather kick back in a buddies garage and bullshit or sit around a campfire with a 30 pack on ice!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow! I don't know whether I should be impressed or feel sorry for you guys!lmao

I am definitely a light weight.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Wow! I don't know whether I should be impressed or feel sorry for you guys!lmao

I am definitely a light weight.

Haha you should probably feel sorry... For me I know that my wife and I are going to start trying for kids in the next few months so I'm getting all of my wildness/partying out of the way now!!