Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tappatalk

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I bought Tapatalk but don't use it. Maybe I need a tutoral but I don't get what it helps? The reason I got it was I thought it made it so you could post pictures without going through the whole process.

Beentown

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I've got it. I am finally starting to use it, but I'm having some problems. With my phone, sometimes it comes up with crazy words I don't wanna use, and I never proofread. One I submit a post and try to go back and modify it, it won't let me. I click modify, and then an empty actions box pops up. Don't know what the deal is.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
There is a new version for the forum. I'll probably install it tonight so they quit hounding me.

badger

*Supporting Member*
A few random pics from my deck right now hosted through tapatalk.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Badger,

How do you do it? I would like to maybe do some live hunts.

Beentown

Charles I'm posting through an iPhone so I'm not sure if the droid is the same.

Once you have a logged onto a forum using Tapatalk, there will be a menu with all the boards like "Goof Off Lounge" Click on a topic and and there should be a box with an arrow in the upper right hand corner that will provide the following options to "Refresh, Reply, Subscribe, More or Cancel" If you hit reply it will pull up the keyboard and a bar to "Open Advanced Options". You can type out your reply and/or open the advanced options that will let you share a picture from your camera or the the phones memory. There's also an option to include a map of your position or to post a link. Either take a picture or choose an existing picture from your phone. The selected picture will show on your screen with a button below that says "Tapatalk Hosted". Once it uploads you can send your reply, choose more pictures, or pick one of the other options.

Hope this helps some.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Thanks Badger I will give it a try later. My brand spankin new Droid 2s camera is broken already. It won't focus unless in Macro Mode. Gotta get a new one already.

Beentown