Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

OSU/OU Bound

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Watching my high school alma mater play tonight put a spur in my ass to see come good college football. So I spent my Bass Pro savings for our scheduled trip on September 18th on OSU vs OU tickets that weekend! I'm an OU grad, but I bleed scarlet and grey when it comes to football! Tracie has never been, so it'll be cool to see how she enjoys the whole experience.

Come on September 18th!!!

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Not sure what excites me more, the game or going to Thurmans for a Thurman burger afterwards!!! :D

[video=youtube;GHNu9dumrWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHNu9dumrWM[/video]

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
You guys outta have a good time up there! I'd like to go to a College game some day. Hey, you gonna be home in time Saturday to drink some beer and play some cornhole? Maybe build a fire and pray to the deer gods...

Snoop

Compton
Good luck at Thurman's Jesse. Expect a long ass wait. It's worth it for sure, but just be ready. I've waited for 2 hours on a Sunday afternoon to get a table there. And that was a non OSU football weekend.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
We did not want to wait 3 hours to eat Thurmans, so it will have to wait another day.

I saw the whole Bobcat/Brutus thing from the SE corner of the endzone. The kid said he tried out last year just to have that chance. He isn't even an OU student anymore. What a disgrace. But I have to say, it fits with the school...