Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Rediculous......So tired of all the people comlaining about religeon...this country was founded on it. If you don't like it go back to your country!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Red said it right...PC BS.

That would be a good bumper sticker.... PC = BS

Sad to say it but every friggin time I read and see PC crap get shoveled down out necks I want to puke. What's even worse is it makes me not like this country as much as I once did.

It's killing us ALL slowly but surely

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Seriously? They're giving in to a minority of idiots who think using Easter in the event is wrong? Fugg those people!
If you don't want to participate in an EASTER egg hunt then stay the heck home.
I think the first amendment needs rewritten from "freedom of religion" to " freedom of a Christian religion".

Gordo

Athens County
Some people have to much time on their hands.

One of the reader comments below the article was pretty funny

"Yeah... okay... we don't wish to call it a public hanging anymore either... so how's about we just call it a vertical suspension???"

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Sad to say it but every friggin time I read and see PC crap get shoveled down out necks I want to puke. What's even worse is it makes me not like this country as much as I once did.

It's killing us ALL slowly but surely

Yea, I love how they all feel that religeon is being shoved down their throats and it offends everyone, but in reality they are shoving all this liberal crap down our throats all the time....

So tired of people being offended..whats this country coming to? Is there ever going to be a time when this country stands up for what it was founded on?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yea, I love how they all feel that religeon is being shoved down their throats and it offends everyone, but in reality they are shoving all this liberal crap down our throats all the time....

So tired of people being offended..whats this country coming to? Is there ever going to be a time when this country stands up for what it was founded on?

We'll see, "Acceptance" "Tolerance" And "equality" only apply to the liberal agenda. The White, Straight, Working, Gun owning, Christian, Anything other than democrat, Male, need not apply.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
im waiting for this huge light bulb to go off and everyone say...what in the world are we doing?

I was looking at this e-mail that went around and it had a bunch of pictures of the empire state building being buit...Times sure have changed from abck then...Sure you had the same type crap going on, but people had a sense of pride in their country and their government....and themselves

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
people had a sense of pride in their country and their government....and themselves

We are a dieing breed buddy! Some of us still have it. Unfortunately, we are generally the ones supporting those sitting around with a feeling of entitlement waiting for our tax dollars to be paid in so they can continue doing nothing.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
In all seriousness, what can we do?

Our political representatives are worried about their careers and are scared to tackle the topic of "political correctness".

The news media is completely biased to the left.

The entertainment industry is hell-bent on promoting foolishness and alternative lifestyle. Fuggin' comedians are more highly paid and respected than working people. And all they do is make fun of other people.

Our president clearly stated that we, the unsophisticated herd, "cling to our guns and religion", showing disdain for those he is supposed to be serving.

Every dad you see on a commercial, sitcom, or any TV show is basically portrayed as a clueless, bumbling idiot with a wife and kids who are smarter than him....no respect....

And now we have to go on Holiday Egg Hunts?

Our culture is in serious crisis. We need a cultural revolution.