Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Is this the same deer

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Was just curious on your opinions.

As you can tell these where in Nov.
PRMS0148.jpgPRMS0143.jpgPRMS0152.jpgPRMS0156.jpg

And these where in Jan.
PRMS0226.jpgPRMS0179.jpgPRMS0244.jpgPRMS0157.JPG

Was wanting to get some of your opinions before I tell the story behind the deer.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Close but I don't think so. That deer last year looked to have a weaker right side. Unless he somehow put on more on his right this year and his left didn't do as well.. Don't take my word for it though, I'm horrible at this game.

Schu72

Streetsboro
I think it is as well. The 3rd pic on the top is the only one that creates any doubt. The right side looks much weaker in that view.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Man, it looks pretty dang similar... but I'm kinda seeing it like Joe... the right side looks weaker in the November pics than it does in the January pics. Nice ones nonetheless!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
The very first pic is definitely not the same deer. Zoom in on his head. That is a 10pt with g4's that curl in big time. I'm not even sure the two pics before (earlier time) are the same deer.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Man, it looks pretty dang similar... but I'm kinda seeing it like Joe... the right side looks weaker in the November pics than it does in the January pics. Nice ones nonetheless!
First thing I noticed was the weak right side in the color pics! I do see what Greg is thinking also. I wondered if there are two different deer in the Nov. color pics with one being in the later night pics. Thanks for sharing though!

Last edited: