Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Just a cool picture

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Just thought I'd post this one up for you guys because it's one of my favorites. My Uncle took this one last fall somewhere in the New England area while he was out doing some fishing. He does a good bit of photography, and is probably one of the reasons I've taken more to it over the years.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Ok, how did that canoe get upside down?

That's what makes it a cool picture... you have to look at it and wonder what the heck is going on?

The picture is actually flipped. There was no wind that day he said, so he took a picture of the water's reflection, then when he uploaded the picture he just rotated it so it was upside down.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
AWESOME.. Picture... For those having trouble I flipped the picture upside down to show you.. Bear in mind though that the pic is actually upside down.. Sean's pic is right side up. In seasn pic your looking at a 50/50 split reflection with the bottom of the frame close to the split mark. So it;s like 95% reflection you're looking at. By flipping it upside down you can see how the pic was taken. As your mind now doesn't see it as a reflection. But it is, just upside down.. lol

Anyways. Awesome pic.. :)

Octobersky2.jpg