Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bully Boy

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Saw this on the news....bet nobody bullies the chubby kid from now on....

[video=youtube;ae9tesosLkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae9tesosLkY&feature=related[/video]

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I heard both got suspended. The big kid should get a medal for making the school safer. Idiot admins use the "everyone involved gets punished" so they don't have to take a stand.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I heard the little fucker got what he had coming! rotflmao

Good for Chubalubacus. I was bullied when I was younger because I was so much smaller than everyone else. After kicking a few asses when I finally got a little size on me, that was the end of my troubles. If the big kid was my son, there would be nothing but praise at home and I'd make sure I had the fire power in my attorneys to squash the pip-squeaks family. I'm not one for lawsuits, but two can play that game, so there'd be a counter suit for putting my son through all this. It's obvious who started it...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That video gets put in front of a judge I bet he won't do anything for the kid standing up for himself. The little guy started it and the big kid was just defending himself after being verbally and physically assaulted. End of story.

Little guy got a well deserved ass whoopin. Sorry about his luck lmao.

Like I tell my kids " No matter how bad you think you are...there is always somebody els out there that will kick your ass "

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
The fat kid looked like he was about to drop a box of twinkies when he went after slim......that was great! Congratulations to the heavy weight for slamming that little punk to the ground.....got what he deserved. That's part of the learning curve of growing up right there.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Don't poke the bear :) I had a similar situation when I was a kid. I was a "bigger" kid with the last name from hell. I finally broke, and it only took a few good fights before people left me alone. In the last one I punched the kid in the head and he ahd a seizure. They tried to sue my parents :( Lessons learned both ways that week.

I wanna buy that kid some cake!

Beentown

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Definitely different than when I was a kid. I was a runt. There was only two kids smaller than me in junior high school. One of them was my friend. The other had some bigger kids that always had his back. That little runt picked on me with his backup standing guard for months until I snapped. I laid him out. Helluva shiner! He got suspended. I got the wooden paddle! It helps that my parents were aware of it and had been in contact with the school in attempts to stop it. I was told to ignore it, or walk away, etc for months. Found out later my parents were proud when i did stand up for myself. Mom still brings it up on occasion. Talks like she was proud I did it "Do you remember giving ______ ________ a black eye in 6th grade? He sure didn't pick on you after that did he?" At the time I was scared to death my parents were going to kill me. haha Never had another issue until high school when I was the smallest football player and the freshmen practiced with the JV and Varsity. I took some serious hits, but always jumped right back up and never let them know when it hurt. If my athletic ability matched my heart I would have gone pro. Unfortunately, God did not intend on me going pro. Never gave me the natural ability for football. lol