Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Decals: A MUST READ!!!

What decal and quantity are you? Future requests?

• 1 - Turkey

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2 - Turkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3+ - Turkeys

• 1 - Buck

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • 2 - Bucks

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 3+ - Bucks

• 1 - Skull

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2 - Skulls

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • 3 - Skulls

• Future Color:Red

• Future Color: White

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Future Color: Orange

• Future Sizes: 12-18" in Width

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Here’s what is going on with the decals…

Attached are proofs of the three logo designs we are going to use for our decal designs. You’ll notice that I cleaned up the turkey a little by making the head a little larger, and disconnecting the beard from the limb. The deer and the skull logo both look outstanding IMO. Once I get the actual decals on Monday, I’ll post some pics of what they look like on the Jeep.

The idea here is to do a straight forward, simple order to kick things off. Once we get things rolling, we can offer other options. But for now, these decals will be on a heavy mil vinyl that is a metallic silver/grey. I had a decal done from this same company, with the same color and vinyl back in 2004 that is still on my hunting Jeep. So these decals will last. Final pricing will be dependant on order volume. Right now, the 6” versions of the decals will run $7-10 a piece. I figure we’ll discuss some sort of “Buy 2-3, Get Something” deal once we know what the order will consist of and what the final invoice will read.

What I want to find out today is how decals you want and of which logo. Also throw out ideas on colors, sizes, and if you would want a mirror image done. (Normal turkey logo face right, but we can do a left. Same with the buck logo. Since I only had 13 options in the poll, we'll discuss that on an as need basis.)

Hopefully the poll is self-explanatory. You can vote for multiple options, so we can use this to give us a count for the order. I’ll let this run a little while so we can get a rough count on decals, then we can lock in a price and get these guys cutting decals for us! Let’s look to ship around the 31st…

Attachments

• TOO Skull Logo - Final.JPG
    TOO Skull Logo - Final.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 137
  • TOO Turkey Logo - Final.JPG
    TOO Turkey Logo - Final.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 152
  • TOO Buck Logo - Final.JPG
    TOO Buck Logo - Final.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 142

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
For now I know I want one skull for sure. I would also like it in white for the future color. I just think the white and black background would show up much better on my dark tinted windows.

Thanks for all your hard work on this Jesse. I know how much of a pain in the butt it is :)

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Turkey look much better....white for me with my dark windows...turkey and deer skull

exactly how they are facing..turkey on left side of car, deer on right

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Jesse, I was just wondering. Have you fooled around with making that a more defined cut out on the deer and turkey where the name goes. Not sure if you were going for that rough rustic look or not. I like the logos, very simple yet cool looking. I cleaned the edges up on the deer just to see what it looks like. Not trying to throw a wrench into anything...you can tell me to shut up anytime :)

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I like the rustic look. I'm kind of a sleek design kind of guy, but I really like this logo...

Just for reference, the silver part is all there will be with the decal and it's brighter than the pictures indicate. (There's no black background.) I have dark tint on the back glass of my Jeep, so you'll be able to see on that. Looks like I could have these Thursday, so I'll get them up then!

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
I like the rustic look. I'm kind of a sleek design kind of guy, but I really like this logo...

Just for reference, the silver part is all there will be with the decal and it's brighter than the pictures indicate. (There's no black background.) I have dark tint on the back glass of my Jeep, so you'll be able to see on that. Looks like I could have these Thursday, so I'll get them up then!

Oh yeah, for sure I like the rustic myself. Was just fooling around with the logo, throwing ideas out there.

Fwiw, I have silver for my FAFD logo and its the reflective type. It's subtle but at night has a little reflectivity (is that even a word) to it so it stands out. Would be cool for this logo.