Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey TF, Are You Ok?

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Hey TF,

Just checking in to make sure your Ok after the 8.9 Earth Quake and Tsunami hitting Japan.

Prayers sent...........

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I was worried about this as well. I heard about this just before I went to bed at 2am this morning. Glad everything is alright where you are TF.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Glad to hear you are OK!

How terrible for the people in the area where the tsunami hit. I feel a little guilty for complaining about a little snow this AM.:redface:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
TF is the only person I thought about when I heard of the news. Then I thought of all the other American service members over there as well. Glad to hear you are okay TF!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Are you guys still doing good over there with the nuclear fallout going on now ? I know your a ways from the place but I didn't know how bad it was spreading yet.

Take care buddy.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I was just thinking of that Adam, glad ya posted so we can hear back from good ole TF! Hope the winds are not blowing his way, dang.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I couldn't imagine going through what those people are right now.

Maybe I am cold hearted, but there are problems just as bad here in the US right now. Look at Washington. Talk about a nuclear meltdown. I am more worried about our own country than any others.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Maybe I am cold hearted, but there are problems just as bad here in the US right now. Look at Washington. Talk about a nuclear meltdown. I am more worried about our own country than any others.

Very true hicks however, if their economy fails we drop even more then we are now. It might be hours and hours away by plain but it still effects us considering they are the 3rd strongest economy in the world.