Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

its finally here!!! MISSOURI 2011!!

Kaiser878

ohio
Well the date is finally upon us! Headed to MO thursday morning, early. JEsse will be partaking in his first ever snow goose extravaganza. Should be awesome, weather is shaping up quite nicely and the migration is in full swing. If I dont come back with a truck full of dead geese and a sore shoulder I am not gonig to be a happy camper!

I hope you have been practicing your shooting jesse! haha You willl fire your gun at more birds in these three days than you have in the last 2 years of waterfowling! Should be a riot! Hopefully we have 100 bird days! Pics to follow when we get back!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Good luck out there guys!! Hope you have a fun trip & shoot a pile of birds!!

Look forward to seeing the pics!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We shot some trap this weekend and I shot pretty well. But how that equates to dead geese remains to be seen. The Benelli is itching to kill it's first bird that's for sure! Can't wait for the weekend!!!

Kaiser878

ohio
Now that I just got done touching myself looking at all those collars......I am ready to mizzooooooo!!!

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
"You know what? I still hate you but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags."

" I know I got em from the 70's....80's....90's it's like masterbating in a time machine."

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Hey dick, why don't you swing by and pick me up you curly headed fugg!

Have fun and don't spend too much on table dancesrotflmao