Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ufc 127

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Ufc 127 Saturday nite match ups

BJ Penn vs. Jon Fitch
Michael Bisping vs. Jorge Rivera
George Sotiropolous vs. Dennis Siver
Chris Lytle vs. Brian Ebersole
Kyle Noke vs. Chris Camozzi
Ross Pearson vs. Spencer Fisher

Im pulling for Fitch, Sotiropolous and Fisher and I hope Bisping get his a$$ handed to him...

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
If I was a betting man I say BJ Penn and Bisping both get wins. I like watching Chris Lytle fight as well.

Not sure if I will be ordering this one or not. Hopefully one of my buddies decide to get it.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Weak card except for the main event. The co main is ok. April, May and Junes cards are gonna blow any recent cards away.

BJ Penn for the upset, he has good take down defense. Where does he go from there? This is to be for the #1 contender for the welterweight belt. So what happens with the belt if GSP beats shields, vacates the title and jumps to middle weight? Interesting...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I think BJ got a little spark back after rolling Hughes, so I look for him to finish with a few more wins before he finally hangs it up. He's a little bit of a mouth, but I like him over all. I hate Bisping and Rivera, so I hope they beat each other senseless and at least give us a good fight. I expect both Sotiropolous and Noke to win in front of the home crowd. I also like Lytle and Fisher.

I figure I'll go somewhere to watch it, but only because I have nothing else to do! Not a great card for me...