Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Its kind of funny

Buckrun

On my way to work I pass Hicks. That got me thinking. The only time I see him he is just out driving around. Or I see him in a gas station getting gas so he can drive around some more. I have also seen him in Skyline fueling him self up I assume it is so he has gas while out driving around.

Then I have seen him at the coon chase selling tree stands. That is just playing around isn't it? Does he ever have to work?rotflmao

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
On my way to work I pass Hicks. That got me thinking. The only time I see him he is just out driving around. Or I see him in a gas station getting gas so he can drive around some more. I have also seen him in Skyline fueling him self up I assume it is so he has gas while out driving around.

Then I have seen him at the coon chase selling tree stands. That is just playing around isn't it? Does he ever have to work?rotflmao

Sometimes he's on the computer too....:smiley_chinrub:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
So when Hicks see you you are driving around, getting gas, eating chili or at the coon chase...you 2 sound like twins.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I saw you working. . . Once. hahahahahahah

I needed some steel and you loaded me up. Wish I could take credit for more than just picking it up. I am honest though. I picked it up, paid for it, drew out the plans for my guy, and he welded it up the way I designed our new trailer ramps for the gooseneck trailer. Too bad I was so busy at the time. I love some good metal fab! I just wrote about a dozen checks for a little over $10k. Does that count as work? Made me sad, frustrated, and even made me sweat a little to tear out the checks. Vacuumed the living room, helped the kids cleanup their rooms, and cleaned the down stairs bathroom this morning too. You could have come over to help out Steve! Screw it! My work is done for the day. I am going shed hunting! Taking my son too. That means my work isn't quite over yet. Holy terror and a lot of work in itself to keep an eye on that boy. haha

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I just realized I made a reply trying to defend myself. Piss off Steve! I don't need to defend myself.:tantrum:lmao

As long as I am not one of those you are supporting with your tax dollars, you can feel free to dish it out bro! If I ever become a leech sucking off the teet of the American taxpayer, please punch me right in the throat. lol

I wear many hats. Me thinks Buckrun wants my job.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Shucks Sam. All this time I thought being a farmer was more desirable than being a lawn mower jockey? Bigger money coming in, bigger money going out, bigger tractors. . . .I guess bigger isn't always better. lol

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
But we've all heard the stories about the lonely house wives and the lawn guy. We know they're true.

:smiley_crocodile:

... Then again we also hear about the "beautiful, innocent farmers daughter"...
Which I figure is why farmers need so much land... to hide the body's of the SOB's up to no good. lol

Last edited:

rrr

No you can keep the driving job. I just want to be that guy that is always riding with you... Who is he? Is he the one that sets in the truck keeping an eye out while you are taking care of the lonely house wives. I could do that!

Can I be the guy that does all the mowing and plowing? I'll do it if I get the younger generation of lonely housewives and get to clean Buckrun's guns....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ernie- You can be the housewife guy. Fondle Buckrun's guns all you want. I have always been married (or so it feels) so I was never the guy tending to the lonely housewives. I have heard some local stories about guys fulfilling fantasies. Wasn't me fellas. I have a wife. I love her, but certainly don't want to try to keep multiple wives happy. rotflmao

rrr

Hey Buckrun, maybe we should just go into business and compete with Phil.

Do you think that the logo needs more color? I think that it would look good on white trucks...

Steve & Steve's Services.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ernie- You can be the housewife guy. Fondle Buckrun's guns all you want. I have always been married (or so it feels) so I was never the guy tending to the lonely housewives. I have heard some local stories about guys fulfilling fantasies. Wasn't me fellas. I have a wife. I love her, but certainly don't want to try to keep multiple wives happy. rotflmao

Could you imagine if I was in that line of work.. "What do you mean I'm broke, business has been slamming... What do you mean Poon isn't a currency.." lmao

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.

So now we know... Mrs Hicks reads Phil's posts on TOO.

Buckrun

Cap't all I am interested in is riding around in the truck. I guess stopping to shoot a groundhog would be ok. But the plowing, mowing shearing and screwing is up to you. I'll set in the truck and keep an eye out and listen to the radio.:smiley_boogie:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So now we know... Mrs Hicks reads Phil's posts on TOO.

Hilarious, but no. She couldn't give two shits about this website. Interests her about as much as her Pampered Chef party interested me last week. She was telling me about it, but I wasn't listening. I am sure it is the same if I tell her about this site.