Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Walking death...

rrr

Man I do not know what this is, but I am down for the count! What the heck is this crap going around, or is it just on campus where I am? I think I need to watch who I kiss or something...

I slept around 10 hours Wed night - Saturday and then Saturday night slept a solid 10 hours, got about 8 last night...this afternoon I was toast and slept for 4 hours and I could get back in bed right now! I have never been so tired...nothing seems sick, just a back case of an aching neck/back (strange cause it's been way too long since I've worked an honest day), sore throat and messed up sinuses.

My buddy got sick on the trip and we had to take him to the hospital on Thursday night...virus infection. They gave him a steroid and antibiotic after doing chest x-rays and blood work. Dang I hope it's not that...

:smiley_baby:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
For what it is worth I have been sleeping a ton down here as well Steve. We tripped out of the hole at 5:30 a.m. Laid down at 7:00 and slept until almost noon. Dang!

Diablo54

Outside
Im in the same boat buddy. I had it all week last week also. Everybuddy at school has it. Just a sore throat and messed up sinuses is all it is but it gets annoying after 8 days. I went to bed at 8 on friday night lol.

rrr

Is your back/neck achey or stiff?

Both. It's out of line because I slept on that damn bus and then a rock of a plastic mattress for 3 nights (though only a decent night sleep's worth!). But today it's not something I can crack, just feels like crap.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
The bug I had a couple of weeks ago was straight up nasty! My lower back felt like someone beat me with a club. I had a dry, deep chest cough that felt like it came from the top of my lungs. And I was generally miserable outside of that. Definitely not a good time...

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
its up here too. my buddies whole family had it. he has it now. almost like strep, with a bad cough and feeling sore. hoping I dont get it. I had the flue at the beginning of the season and that was enough.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Seems a lot of it is going around, I had it a few weeks ago, wife had it before me, and we've had a couple people out of work for it as well. Tis the season!