Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Under Armour on Sale!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Just ordered me some UA from Cabelas. They've got quite a bit of it on Sale. I picked up a ColdGear ArmourStretch Pullover Reg. $109.99 for $59.99 and a Cumberland II Windfleece Jacket Reg. $159.99 for $109.99, both in Realtree AP.

Also, Under Armour has an online Outlet Store with several nice UA items on Sale, if you use Mossy Oak Camo. They have their Derecho Jacket Reg. $199.99 for $119.99. That jacket is super nice, and well worth the money in my opinion. Check it out!

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/...pr=&ft=&sl=&sz=&sort=normal&cl1=true&lr=color

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
You're an Under Armour buyin' fool! I don't blame you, I like their stuff. I want that new Ridge Reaper set they have but I'm not paying $200 per piece.

I do like my UA. It has treated me well, and kept me warm on those cold days!

There is a video on youtube where they talk to a UA rep about the Ridge Reaper stuff. It's built for Western Style Run-an-Gun Style hunting. It wouldn't be ideal for bowhunting in the midwest. That's why I didn't buy it

rrr

I'll agree, I loved UA as an athlete and now have more and more...jackets, t shirts, etc. I was, however, disappointed with their cold gear tights. Bought a pair of those last year and froze my ass off during muzzleloader (granted, it was freezing) but I didn't think they did as well as long johns would. I love their stuff as a base layer for stuff like rabbit hunting where you can work up a sweat and then stand...perfect