Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A few buck pics from this past week.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
First pic is my buddies Nathan and Roger. They got these about an hour apart on drives along heavy creek bottoms. Both are studs, but Rogers is just massive. Can't wait to hear a score. The next is Lance. He shot this guy under my stand while the pushers ran him off a creek bottm and through the woods. Next is my BIL, Victor. This is the first deer he has taken since 2007. And my nephew Aaron got this guy across the road from his dad about 30 minutes later. Probably his first deer in 10 years. Then my deer from saturday. I think our group shot maybe 5 Does all week. And three of those were from a huge herd we ran out of a section down in Hardin County. More a effort to limit our affect on the local herd. We passed up tons of Does throughout the week.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds like you guys had a real fun gun week! That one is heavy as heck! Nice work gents!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Looks like y’all had a fun and very successful deer gun season Ryan! Do you guys get together in the evenings in a deer camp setting or go your own way after last drive then meet up at one location the next morning and repeat all week?

Good stuff and thanks for sharing!:smiley_clap:

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Looks like y’all had a fun and very successful deer gun season Ryan! Do you guys get together in the evenings in a deer camp setting or go your own way after last drive then meet up at one location the next morning and repeat all week?

Good stuff and thanks for sharing!:smiley_clap:
We usually meet up every morning and end the night at my house. Usually one of us or our wives will have lunch for us every day. Everything we push is within ten minutes of the house. I wouldnt trade it for anything

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
We usually meet up every morning and end the night at my house. Usually one of us or our wives will have lunch for us every day. Everything we push is within ten minutes of the house. I wouldnt trade it for anything

I hear ya Ryan!!! Sounds like you guys have a sweet tradition going. We love our DC in the ole chicken house and it’s a week of great memories made every year.