Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The G Shot

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
"Ready for some serious Penis" lmao..

Anyway, the problem with a woman's orgasm is 99.999% mental.. Why? Don't ask me.. They never quit thinking, scheming, plotting, etc.. And can't shut it off during sex.. Basically they're not paying attention. A womans orgasm is not physically automatic like a mans, but more mentally triggered. If something is wrong with you, her life, her surroundings or stress level, she isn't going to see fireworks.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
yes you are correct, however a vibrating instrument sure seems to help them out!

Hitatchi Magic Wand... best ever!

hitachi-magic-wand.jpg

Milo

Tatonka guide.
only a woman would write that being sexually aroused all the time is a "side effect"

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I need to move down to N.O. for better news programing lmao. On my news all I hear about is homicides, Carjackings, Theft/robbery, and the dang snow lol.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The problem with paying to have this procedure done lies in the fact if she is such a dead fish/uptight/short penis boyfriended girl, she just wasted her money. It takes more than a shot to make it happen. Plus it doesn't hurt if you make sure their toes are curling before you give them your best shot! wink wink! Tell that uptight little chick she is going to be upset when she realizes the problem isn't with her anatomy.