Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pomerory area hunters

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
When we are up here hunting we always eat at Fox’s Pizza Den, would love to meet some guys and put a race with names. What on second thought that might not be a good idea, some of y’all is ugly. Lol.

Gordo

Athens County
I'm all about it buddy. I live a couple miles outside of Athens but can go wherever. Used to make the drive east a shit TON to hunt and would hit the ole cool spot a lot.

I'll make sure to catch you even if it's just to shoot the shit for a bit. Hopefully one of us will have a dead slunger in the back of the truck and we can be 'those' guys. Ha.

You live in SE Ohio right? Or am I wrong there

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
I'm all about it buddy. I live a couple miles outside of Athens but can go wherever. Used to make the drive east a shit TON to hunt and would hit the ole cool spot a lot.

I'll make sure to catch you even if it's just to shoot the shit for a bit. Hopefully one of us will have a dead slunger in the back of the truck and we can be 'those' guys. Ha.

You live in SE Ohio right? Or am I wrong there

My family farm is in chester, but I live in North Carolina. I remember the cool spot. Still pretty good food. Let’s make it happen.

Gordo

Athens County
Well shit.... don't think I can swing it. If plans fall through(I pull some shit) I'll post up on this thread. Hope a couple TOOzers get together!!!