Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Only!!!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yeah but there are plenty of critters than need killing and things that need doing in the meantime.

Yotes.
Groundhogs
Running coondogs
Shed hunting
Turkey Hunting
Maybe some Hog hunting
Crows
Crappies
Bluegill (I want to fly fish for them this year.)
Bowfishing commons, quillbacks, redhorse suckers, and gar
Making feeders
Mineral sites
Running Cams
Scouting
Hanging stands
Squirrel Hunting

SOOOOOOOOO much to do, so little time.

rrr

Yea...

Bow tuning
Bow shooting
Tree stand hanging (not doing that crap in the winter any time soon)
Gun shooting
Groundhogs
Maybe I'll buy a turkey tag this year...

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
TOO my "deer"est friends in the woods...
[video=youtube;LMUTG4DV9U8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMUTG4DV9U8[/video]

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Spring Turkey is right around the corner and I havea awesome spot for thunder chickens this year.....groundhoggin is coming...3D shootin.....Going to the cabin at the ohio river and being on the boat every weekend....I love me some spring/summer time...

Deer season will be here soon enough and when it comes I'll be more than ready for it..

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Say what you will, but I'm a Green Day fan and this is one that always brings me visions of whitetails!!! Skip to 1:25 to miss the BS at the beginning...

[video=youtube;R1JXYgwwDeY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1JXYgwwDeY&feature=relmfu[/video]

Sometimes I wish I could sleep from February to September and wake up just in time to shoot a few arrows and get the cams back out!!!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I was just thinking yesterday that as soon as the ice melts I wanna get down to the lake and catch a mess of big slab crappies and bluegill. Then once the Morels start popping a Fish/Mushroom fry will be a perfect way to pass the time until bow season. That and the .17HMR is always in the truck for hoggin', so there is plenty to stay busy!

I usually don't start changing gears for whitetail until August, I've just never been a big cam runner in the summer, my summer festivities are usually narrowed down to killing groundhogs/throwing cornhole/sitting around a campfire/ and drinking beer!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Soooo many days till next deer season :(.

I will be hitting the gun shop as soon as the income tax get in and picking up a replacement .223 and a new semi-auto .22 for hogs and dogs this spring and summer.

I also have some scouting, shed hunting, mushroom pickin, feeders to make, hang cams, and get permission slips signed same as last season and maybe pick another couple properties up in the process :D.

Last but not least...MEET YOU FUGGERS AT THE BEC SHOOT IN JULY !!!!!!

I think I can fill the void with other outdoor things to ease the pain but it's going to be rough lmao.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I just want to get caught up on my equipment maintenance and paperwork right now. I know there are sheds out there waiting for me!