Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Damn Ohio!! Again??

HillBuck

Union Co
Not sure if this was drug related or not. Probably was. The fact is that i'm sure most of the parties involved were low lives. What really gets me fired up is the death of the little boy. I don't care if his parents deserved it or not, he didn't. Makes me hope I run into the coward that done this in the woods before they find him. I'm sure a lot in here would be glad to help out law enforcement in detaining him.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Living and working all over rural Ohio, nothing surprises me any more. I spend a good deal of time down around the big murder last year and have heard a few inside details from locals. More of the story...

drugs-are-bad-mmmkay-quick-meme-com-19309700.jpg

Diablo54

Outside
How did they lose the guy in the woods? Should have sent in K9 dogs.

By the time they could get a dog I’m sure the dude was long gone. Can go miles through the woods down here and never see a road or a house. I heard they found him around 15 miles away walking down a gravel road wore the hell out.

Gordo

Athens County
Not sure if this was drug related or not. Probably was. The fact is that i'm sure most of the parties involved were low lives. What really gets me fired up is the death of the little boy. I don't care if his parents deserved it or not, he didn't. Makes me hope I run into the coward that done this in the woods before they find him. I'm sure a lot in here would be glad to help out law enforcement in detaining him.

Not many things aren't 'drug related' these days. Huge f'n problem effecting everything. Not good.