Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BSA has lost its way.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
How sad that the Boyscouts of America has lost its way.

Is nothing sacred anymore?

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I think it's bullshit.
I have supported BSA most all my life but with this move, I'm done with em.
They have forgotten the origi...
Eha, fuck it...

Last edited:

HillBuck

Union Co
I in no way agree with this, but with all the PC garbage going on in the world, it is no surprise. I do think we can use this to our advantage though. I suppose I can now join the USA women's volleyball league, at least to be towel boy. :pickle:

rsmith

So are boys aloud to join the Girl Scouts? Just making sure everything is equal if this crap is going on.

Floki

I in no way agree with this, but with all the PC garbage going on in the world, it is no surprise. I do think we can use this to our advantage though. I suppose I can now join the USA women's volleyball league, at least to be towel boy. :pickle:
blahahhahahaha,

PSE13

Shelby
As an Eagle Scout I feel that this was an awful idea! They have been two separate organizations for a long time and that's the way it should have stayed. I see nothing but problems with the change and I'm glad that I'm not in to have to deal with it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So are boys aloud to join the Girl Scouts? Just making sure everything is equal if this crap is going on.
The girls scouts released a statement and said absolutely not. Who would have thought they have more balls than the boy scouts.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
It's a desecration. I'll say this and it's not politically correct. The Boy Scouts have seemed to attract the dregs of society. That sounds horrible, but I've been to many camp outs at the area Boy Scout reservation when my boys were in. I knew this was coming about 5 years ago. Some of the "boys" I saw...:smiley_chinrub: