Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rex

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Googled him saw he shot a big buck.
Him and his boys generally tag some pretty nice bucks. Shot a real nice 200" (give or take as I don't remember exact score) awhile back. Guessing 10yrs or so. Again, give or take a few. More active in a different forum from my understanding. At least he used to be. Shows up here on occasion. Gets to debate with one of our site owners to keep his debating skills honed. Lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Mike and I rarely see eye to eye on ODOW issues but he's good people and absolutely ate up with deer and turkey hunting.

Floki

He's probably a great guy by all means! Yet if your on the council ,and the sportsmans group council, you lease a ton of land and you vote for an increase of deer baglimirs in counties that are consecutively down. If you don't vote the way you run your lease to an extent. Saying the Ohio laws are good for the state and sustainable yet not for your land.

That makes some hard truths!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
He's probably a great guy by all means! Yet if your on the council ,and the sportsmans group council, you lease a ton of land and you vote for an increase of deer baglimirs in counties that are consecutively down. If you don't vote the way you run your lease to an extent. Saying the Ohio laws are good for the state and sustainable yet not for your land.

That makes some hard truths!

I'm not sure if Mike gets to vote on limits or not. Also not sure any of the votes matter as they seem to do what they are told when it is time to vote. At least Mike is in there to voice concerns. Whether they are heard or not? I don't know.