Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 5

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Awesome TOO hear from you guys. I hope to be in my stand next Saturday afternoon. I've got 4 shooters on TC on my lease this year. If any luck one will give me an opportunity this fall.
Do you guys have any ideas for a team name?

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Hi, I'm the new guy on Team 5, checking in.

Good luck this weekend fellas! I won't be able to make it out for a few more weeks. We are in shutdown here at work, so I've been working like crazy. I've got vacation scheduled starting the 30th of October, and don't figure I'll make it out much before then, unless the cameras tell me to do so otherwise.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I hunted Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon as well. Had a good encounter with a young 6 point. He came to my food plot and gave me several shot opportunities. Wind was out of the ESE today and it was perfect for tonight's hunt. Oh well, until next weekend.

viper

I hunted Saturday evening and Sunday morning over our clover plots, got skunked Saturday evening and saw three does Sunday am but as too dark to shoot. I will be back in the woods Saturday evening hopefully we start getting some bucks on camera it has been disappointing so far.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
If one of you fine gentlemen would post our "Camo Clad Killa's" name our team 5 thread, I'd appreciate it. As long as your all good with the name. Lol
I think we all fit the bill.....rotflmao!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
If one of you fine gentlemen would post our "Camo Clad Killa's" name our team 5 thread, I'd appreciate it. As long as your all good with the name. Lol
I think we all fit the bill.....rotflmao!

I'm good with it!

Good stuff Ron and Viper! I got seven sets of sticks and receivers ready to go out yesterday. Hoping to get a chance to put them out this week. rotflmao :smiley_blackeye:

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I've only hunted afternoons to this point. I've had a couple shot opportunities at a young buck and a couple does. Waiting for the weather to turn cooler so the deer get on their feet earlier.
Bucks are just starting to lay down some scrapes and rubs TOO