Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First group at 100

Jake_C

IMG_0621.jpg

First time Shooting 100 with the E32. Not pretty but they all made it in the target. Really liking this MBG 3 pin slider. On a side note, this thing shoots fixed blade BHs better than any bow I've ever had now that I switched back to my pro-v from a QAD and got it tuned up.

Last edited:

Jake_C

I use MBG 3 pin slider with FMJs too, as long as you don't bend the FMJs the groups at 100 are surprisingly good. Good work!

Thanks. I was shooting ACCs for quite a while before this and learned the lessons about just yanking them out of the target. These FMJs fly very well and man they brought the noise level at the shot way down compared to shooting cx Maxima hunters.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Very nice. When I shoot at 100yds I wear ear protection. Lol

Lmao... same here lol

Although for the first time in my life I extended my comfort zone too 50 yards... 2" group and I was pleased with it... Probably will never take that far of a shot but I know it can be done with my equipment if needed....

Jake_C

Lmao... same here lol

Although for the first time in my life I extended my comfort zone too 50 yards... 2" group and I was pleased with it... Probably will never take that far of a shot but I know it can be done with my equipment if needed....

Same here. I've always been a close range bow hunter regardless of how comfortable I am at distance. I can count on one hand how many shots I've taken at deer over 20 yards and don't think I've ever crossed the 30 yard mark that I can remember. I've passed a lot of deer others may have taken without hesitation because of it, but I've (knock on wood) usually ended up with quick kills and short blood trails because of it.