Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I shall call him Gary!

Bigcountry40

So about a year ago I learned of this monster buck bedding in a very small woods, farmer said he seen him bed there several times while running corn, beans and mowing hay, after further investigation I learned the small woods was the property of a family friend. I went and got permission last week and started putting on cameras and apples. With the recent group text debacle involving Tall Chad, Bearded Chad, Dustin and a random guy named Gary which I thought was Tall Chad's number and harassed for an entire day, I have decided to name this drop tine deer Gary! IMG954689.jpgIMG954685.jpg

Last edited:

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
OH DEAR LORD!,.....If that doesn't get you excited them some thing is wrong!! Good luck and hope he gives you a nice pattern up until opening day!!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Poor Gary and good luck. Be sure to text the real Gary and let him know you harvested him.

Bigcountry40

Wow. That is a great buck. How come every time you get a good buck on camera, the picture is always messed up from sun glare or something else. The little spike buck though you get portrait quality pics.

The picutres posted are actually taken with my wife's camera phone off of her computer, I couldnt figure out the program to be able to edit and save the pic on the computer this using my phone just seemed easier. lol