Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

JC HUNTER

Hello,
I've been following this site for quite some time now and I finally decided to create an account. I'm from Utah (no I don't have more than one wife) but my parents grew up in Ohio. My grandparents still live on a small farm in Columbiana county and my dad and I still make it out there every November to hunt. Don't know what will happen once the grandparents pass away so I have to make the best of the opportunities now. Although I mainly hunt mule deer and elk, chasing Ohio whitetails is one of my favorites hunts and I look forward to it every year. I actually just took the family back to Ohio last week so my grandparents could meet my new baby. While I was there I got my stands set and a food plot put in. I've never grown a food plot before so we'll see how well it turns out. Here are a couple of bucks that we have on camera this year. Ohio 4.jpgOhio 5.jpgOhio 6.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome, glad to have you! J is from columbiana county and has monster bucks running around everywhere.

You're an ass lmao...

Welcome too the site, yes I'm from columbiana county, if you want to get together when you come back in November get hold of me, I'll take you over to Stark county to show you where ALL the great bucks hang out.... lol