Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL 20 foot ladder sticks at Menards

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
IMG_20170806_132241341.jpg

$30 otd, can't beat that for this ladder stick. Most of them this cheap are the staggered step versions.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Cheap cheap. Not sure on the quality. I'm not familiar with these. The price is right though.

OO2

In the Uplands
Stopped by and after some asking and searching I was able to get one. Will see what I think when I hang that and a few brackets tomorrow.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I just recently purchased mine at rural king 20ft. Big game last week 20170802_174702.jpg $30

OO2

In the Uplands
These ladder sticks sections don't clip together like the quick sticks. They have a support collar that attaches to one of the sections with a D-ring then you slide the other section in that support housing. The top section doesn't clip in to anything. Not a fan of that design.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
These ladder sticks sections don't clip together like the quick sticks. They have a support collar that attaches to one of the sections with a D-ring then you slide the other section in that support housing. The top section doesn't clip in to anything. Not a fan of that design.
So each side of the section has a d-ring except for the top?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I use ratchet straps on all my sticks so it don't matter to me. I'm a big fan of the true ladder design as opposed to the staggered steps.

OO2

In the Uplands
So each side of the section has a d-ring except for the top?

Nope only one end of each stick has a hole for the D-ring. They don't fit inside of each other to overlap D-rings either. The "support collar" only overlaps the other end of the ladder by 1".