Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hang-On Repair

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I have 2 or 3 hang-on stands that had the cloth seats. After due time the cloth wears out. I tried fixing them a couple times to be less than stellar with the results....Until now. I have several of the harness that come with new deer stands. Today I cut one up and made an adjustable seat for one of those stands (a loc-on stand). They are adjustable to fit different people. So far, I am real pleased with the fit and feel of them. Hopefully some of you can get a few stands back in working order with this idea.

20170806_122020.jpg.....20170806_122013.jpg

Isaacorps

Columbus
Mine run and hide at anything over 10' above solid ground lmao. Bought a couple ladder stands with no shooting rail or arm rests this year for the first time. Set and climbed one yesterday and holy shit I about passed out when I got up there [emoji23]. I'll make it work though lol

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Mine run and hide at anything over 10' above solid ground lmao. Bought a couple ladder stands with no shooting rail or arm rests this year for the first time. Set and climbed one yesterday and holy shit I about passed out when I got up there [emoji23]. I'll make it work though lol

Just pull them back out when you get seated. That's what I do. :smiley_coolpeace: