Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Zeiss binoculars

Houseofmoto

NE Ohio
Who needs some higher end binoculars for hunting season? I came into some Zeiss binoculars, and they are nice. Of course I've got to pay for the 4 shopping carts filled of stuff I bought so I can't keep it all.

All new in box. At worst they have been opened and someone (me) looked thru them to see how clear they are......crisp and super clear IMHO. All manuals, lanyards, pouches are still in the wrap.

Zeiss Tera ED Under Armour Edition 8x32 in a new Pelican case. TOO only price is $300 if you pick up in Hudson. These are super light. The only Under Armour I see is on the lanyard straps. My 4 year old says the Minion is $6 so she can get her and her brother another Happy Meal apiece.

IMG_2277.jpg
IMG_2278.jpg
IMG_2276.jpg

Zeiss Tera ED 8x42 in clear Zeiss case. Lanyard and pouch are in the white section. A little bigger and heavier than the Under Armour ones. Super clear and crisp IMHO. $225 TOO only price if you pick up in Hudson.

IMG_2275.jpg

Shipping extra. Thanks TOO! I try to give you guys extra good deals. These are listed elsewhere as an FYI.