Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Harvests Video

rrr

TOO.com

Please check out our first video! We will be integrating it with our facebook site and will be looking to do more of these in the future as we develop our YouTube account.

[video=youtube;9JHhnSGCtog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JHhnSGCtog[/video]

Enjoy!

Thank you to Jackalope, Curran, Redcloud, Bowhunter1023, and deerjunkie for their editing assistance and suggestions.

Cap't Ernie
TOO.com Social Media Working Group
(The closest I've ever been to a Pro-Staff!)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Kick ass Steve.. Just straight Kick ass... :smiley_coolpeace:

And to all of you guys that put the sweat, tears, and passion into all the memories displayed AWESOME job..
It truly is a pleasure to know you, and share The Ohio Outdoors with each of you..

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Sweet deal Steve !!!!

That video is kick ass.

I think Joe said it all. This is THE best site out there and the members here are top notch. Just can't ask for anything better then that. Keep it growing fellas it's a hell of a ride so far :smiley_clap:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That was down right awesome guys...... I enjoyed it a lot.... Good too see all the good luck everyone had..... Steve and all who were involved congrats on a great video showcasing TOO.......

rrr

Diablo - thought I got you in there. It was hard to keep track of everyone! Sorry!

TF - 'Country Boy' by Aaron Lewis

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
That was pretty darn neat. Who was the singer? I need to down load that one.

Aaron Lewis. He was/is the lead singer of Staind...

Great work on this Steve. I'm sure you missed a few pics like Diablo said, but no harm was meant! We had a hell of a first year killing this that's for sure, and the killing ain't over with cause the yotes are in danger these days!!! Been an awesome experience so far and I'm sure it's only bound to get better!!!

Diablo54

Outside
Aaron Lewis. He was/is the lead singer of Staind...

Great work on this Steve. I'm sure you missed a few pics like Diablo said, but no harm was meant! We had a hell of a first year killing this that's for sure, and the killing ain't over with cause the yotes are in danger these days!!! Been an awesome experience so far and I'm sure it's only bound to get better!!!

Haha. I know. That video was awesome steve!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Just watched it again! It keeps getting better Cap't, you did a nice job puttin' it together, and TOO did a heck of a job on puttin' some meat in the freezer this season!!:smiley_clap::smiley_cooking:

rrr

Shu - didn't your buck make it? I swear that I saved the picture to use... one thing I learned putting it together is that there are a heck of a lot of deer dead because of us!