Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Annual Muzzy Hunt

Change venues?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at AEP.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I assume we want to do this again, but I'm curious if we want to move the location at all? Not sure what makes the most sense logistically, but WNF gives us plenty of options. I also have access to some private ground surrounded by WNF that would make a good chunk for us to sit/still hunt on. I'm good with AEP again and will volunteer to scout out a different area for this hunt.

Thoughts?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I wouldn't mind hitting a different spot. Maybe we can kill something bigger than Rick's baby he shot a couple years ago😂

I am not going to vote since I haven't been on one of these hunts and my schedule will likely prevent me this year as well, but if you make it WNF just keep it away from my camp. LOL.

Actually if it is somewhat close to me, then I may have a few spots on Wayne that would be good for some drives.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I am not going to vote since I haven't been on one of these hunts and my schedule will likely prevent me this year as well, but if you make it WNF just keep it away from my camp. LOL.

Actually if it is somewhat close to me, then I may have a few spots on Wayne that would be good for some drives.
You just said there aren't many deer around your camp😂

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Took Joe and Jesse to drag it....rotflmao
IMG_20160110_142039397_HDR.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We don't get too serious about the details until after the Strouds gathering, which is this weekend. I'll kick off the subject next week and we'll work on getting it on the books.