Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Illinois Trail Cam Pics....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Had my friend pull an sd card in a cam I put out in March.... Its on a trail in a low traffic area and I was a little disappointed with the results so far... Doesn't mean there are no good bucks around but I was expecting more.... What do you guys think????

big ten.jpgIMG_0370.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Looks like deer from Stark county....

Good luck with him Rich...

"J" I hunt a different farm in Pike County ( I'll pull that card around Aug 25th.) I do have a ladder stand where these bucks are for someone else... I know better bucks will be cruising the area come Nov... Chad I also like the first buck an older mature deer.. Would I shoot him??? I'm going to try and be picky this year and hold out... Someone told a fried of mine... Maybe that buck would break 120????????????? What do you think????

Fletch

Supporting Member
Haha 120.
That's funny Rich.

Brian.... I'm serious.... Guy said deer "MAY" break 120.... I said you got to be kidding me?? I'm thinking that deer should be 150ish in another month... Hes got a nice wide rack and still about a month to grow his points longer... You agree with me???

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Brian.... I'm serious.... Guy said deer "MAY" break 120.... I said you got to be kidding me?? I'm thinking that deer should be 150ish in another month... Hes got a nice wide rack and still about a month to grow his points longer... You agree with me???
I'd say he'll hit 150, fugger looks like he already has damn near 25" main beams.

Diablo54

Outside

130-140 if he keeps growing. Imo nice buck [emoji1360]