Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Lone wolf hand climber

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Great condition. Only used a few times. Super light. Thinking of selling. Make me an offer

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Not the Sit N Climb right?

This model: HCCII-LG.jpg

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Jesse correct. It's that model.

I love it and kills me to sell it but I just hunt behind the house and at the farm anymore. I don't have time to hit. To many places and I rather have someone put it to use.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Ok. It's JB's. I'm too much of a pussy to climb with the hand climbers. Need to sit my weak ass down to climb in order to make it 25' up a tree! LOL

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I gotta talk to Carpn. He swears by one over the other... I just can't remember if it's the hand climber or the sit n climb.

Jamie

Ohio
best climber I've ever owned. If I didn't already have one, I'd buy it myself. dang, you youngins' need to toughen up. My broke-down-sorry-getting-old-ass can still get up a tree in a hurry and quiet with it.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
best climber I've ever owned. If I didn't already have one, I'd buy it myself. dang, you youngins' need to toughen up. My broke-down-sorry-getting-old-ass can still get up a tree in a hurry and quiet with it.

Yeah, but you're built like a spider monkey. I'm built like a squash... lmao

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
You're also not 6'8" and 250 pounds lol. I'm a bit top heavy, I need that rail for added security lol.

Jamie

Ohio
I ain't far behind at 6' 2" and 190lbs. I have to admit that the safety rail is looking better every season...

Jamie

Ohio
the Lone Wolf climber bites extremely well. is one of it's more important virtues. I have only slid one time with the LW climber and that was on a smooth barked sugar maple covered with ice, literally.