Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bill Busbice at it again

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Can't stand his show. He seems like an idiot on the show. Hard to believe he is the mastermind behind the success. If he isn't then it is hard to believe the mastermind behind the success puts him up as the face of the company. What a puke! I think this is about like hit and run where lives were lost but he got off with a parking ticket.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Can't stand his show. He seems like an idiot on the show. Hard to believe he is the mastermind behind the success. If he isn't then it is hard to believe the mastermind behind the success puts him up as the face of the company. What a puke! I think this is about like hit and run where lives were lost but he got off with a parking ticket.
Fugger got off easy. 20K is a drop in the bucket to him

Fugger got off easy. 20K is a drop in the bucket to him

True....also had his hunting rights suspended in 45 states for 3 years I believe. Still prob not enough. Either way what he did was about as low as a hunter can get, pretty terrible. And all of it making headline news is terrible for the industry and hunting in general....just giving the anti's more fuel for the fire.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
True....also had his hunting rights suspended in 45 states for 3 years I believe. Still prob not enough. Either way what he did was about as low as a hunter can get, pretty terrible. And all of it making headline news is terrible for the industry and hunting in general....just giving the anti's more fuel for the fire.
Agreed. All for the sake of making a shitty TV show.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Isn't he the tool box for Luke Brian and that crew? Be interesting to see how they handle this and what their next coarse of action will be. All these guys are leading by example here and I don't much like it.
Don't even mention that douche canoes name. But yes, I think they are all affiliated.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio

Bingo. This is the exact behavior that fits the stereotypical trophy hunter anti-hunters like to point to. Kill a mature bull for the antlers and leave another perfectly good animal in a ditch to rot. Complete disregard for the law and for conservation ethics. This pure ego driven wastefulness and it's disgusting. It negates so many of the positive things hunters stand for, even though hunters across the country are denouncing this behavior.