Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Good deal

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
There is a good deal on rage broadheads at midway Screenshot_20170622-201052.jpg

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I bought a large quantity (twice) of them for less than a dollar each.

True or not ? I recently got a text saying Rage won a major lawsuit against the imports. May want to grab some more just in case it is true. I was told it was recently on AT. Anyone else hear anything?

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro

True or not ? I recently got a text saying Rage won a major lawsuit against the imports. May want to grab some more just in case it is true. I was told it was recently on AT. Anyone else hear anything?

Are they any good? For $36 you could have broadheads for life....well, maybe the older guys....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

They won a memo release to customs and border patrol agents informing them to confiscate any patient infringements. The reality is they have better things to do and I would be surprised if most of them are even aware what to look for. As you can see it hasn't stopped a thing.

https://www.bowhunting.com/news/201...eeping-ban-imports-rage-broadhead-knock-offs/

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Were those Rage kills or knockoff kills?
The effectiveness of the Rage is pretty much documented (don't wanna stir that pot) - I was questioning about the quality of the knockoffs

00buck

Well I was questioning the knock offs as well will have to order some do they fly true like a rage and weigh the same