Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Services Professional Taxidermy

MountNMan

I have done quite a few waterfowl in the past. I am mainly concentrating on gameheads and Fish at this point. My turnaround time is now 4 months or less for any gamehead or fish.

Bigcountry40

you ever get any fish mounts that someone doesn't pick up or whatever and your trying to break even, send me a p.m. I would a few fish mounts in my garage. Caught some wall mounters just never have or will take the time to get them mounted. Really nice work.

MountNMan

4 months or less... I take it you do your own in house hide tanning?

Yes. I used to send them out, but it was 8 months or more before I would get them back. A buddy of mine used to work for a tannery, and showed me the ins and outs. I bought my own fleshing machine and tan my capes like the tanneries do. That way, they never leave my shop and I have them done super fast.

MountNMan

you ever get any fish mounts that someone doesn't pick up or whatever and your trying to break even, send me a p.m. I would a few fish mounts in my garage. Caught some wall mounters just never have or will take the time to get them mounted. Really nice work.

Thank you. I will keep you in mind if someone backs out. It hasn't happened yet, but you never know when it might.