Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Guy tried to drive straight up a cliff. Didn't make it

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
At what point did he decide to turn left? Only thing he had was more balls then brains.
I don't think he "decided" to do so. Once the front wheels were up he couldn't see. He was still on the throttle. I'd like to show him how to do it. I'd prefer 2 wheels though.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That dude's lucky he didn't kill himself. What an idiot. Why even bother with the skateboarding helmet?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I don't think he "decided" to do so. Once the front wheels were up he couldn't see. He was still on the throttle. I'd like to show him how to do it. I'd prefer 2 wheels though.
Yep. Buggy left the ground vertical and the rear right touched first with him still on the throttle. Instant right turn.

I love the arms in the air rock on hand signal screaming wooooooo.
Universal language for "I'm a dumbass who fugged my shit up"

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Must have been the flag tied to the roof that saved him...:smiley_depressive:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
"Yard sale" what does that even mean?
It's a term commonly used whenever you crash when snow skiing or snowboarding and your gear is scattered everywhere all over the mountain. Skis, poles, hat, gloves, goggles scattered down the hill like a debrie field. Usually the people coming down will pick up your stuff and bring it down to you so you don't have to walk back uphill to get it. I.e a yardsale.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Interesting Joe, never heard that one!

That dude was crazy attempting that, imo. Coulda used some weight on the front end TOO.

WHO AM I TO TALK!!!! rotflmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
...and they thought it was funny. I think not. That's stupidity and asking for injury or death. My best friend died doing a similar stunt.

I think Jesse was referring to my close call as he saw it from riding behind me. She glad he was there cuz I woulda been in trouble as I was pinned and couldn't breathe or move! Still haunts me!

Buckmaster

Portage
I think Jesse was referring to my close call as he saw it from riding behind me. She glad he was there cuz I woulda been in trouble as I was pinned and couldn't breathe or move! Still haunts me!

Gotcha. Glad your a survivor. I know 3-4 maimed and 2 dead from ATV wrecks. Safety first....all the time.