Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New guy in Central Ohio

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the site, if you get time post up some of your work.... Always cool too see different mounts...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I believe you mounted a coyote for me about 4 years ago or so. I'm extremely happy with the work you did on it! Your studio is in the flint ridge area. You will like it much better here than the other site....:smiley_coolpeace:

Welcome aboard and enjoy!!!

You do great work BTW!

MountNMan

I believe you mounted a coyote for me about 4 years ago or so. I'm extremely happy with the work you did on it! Your studio is in the flint ridge area. You will like it much better here than the other site....:smiley_coolpeace:

Welcome aboard and enjoy!!!

You do great work BTW!

Yes, I remember! Thank you for the kind words! I have been working on a site as well; www.ohiohuntfish.com. All are welcome there as well. just started.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome! Glad to have ya around! You have a lot to checkout if you have the time! Jump in anytime! There are several here from your neck of the woods.

MountNMan

Awesome! Glad to have ya around! You have a lot to checkout if you have the time! Jump in anytime! There are several here from your neck of the woods.
IMG_0325.jpg

Knew I still had a picture of it.