Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Zinke NRA Speech.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That man is bada++.

On a side note, he reminds me of Swantucky. I could easily picture him with beard, psycho eyes, screaming at the top of his lungs while putting a bullet in Osama... Similar to Randy's appearance on a weekend fishing the Maumee.

Reactions: Mike
I am hoping with the new administration that they will open up some areas to timber cutting more than they have done in the past. I do like what I have heard from Zinke. He is also opposed to the selling off of public lands from what I have heard and read.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
That man is bada++.

On a side note, he reminds me of Swantucky. I could easily picture him with beard, psycho eyes, screaming at the top of his lungs while putting a bullet in Osama... Similar to Randy's appearance on a weekend fishing the Maumee.
2 weeks ago during weigh-ins for our last walleye tournament, I remarked how much Randy looked like Harry, from Harry and the Hendersons with his facial growth. Everyone giggled, and whole heartedly agreed, haha. Love the guy

Zinke has been reducing national parks and public lands to sell as private to the rich. I don't trust him. He also got rid of the lead ban which I thought was costly to the hunters but overall the best decision. I have first hand seen patients with lead poising and many of them were hunters who reloaded with lead, hell one guy even lost his sight and we were pretty sure it was due to chronic lead exposure