Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

what video editing software?

Bobcat

I use Adobe Premiere, but I'm also a full-time video producer, so I need something pretty powerful. It's a little on the expensive side if you're only doing a few things here and there, but it's definitely top notch. I haven't used Vegas, but I hear good things. If you're on a MAC, iMovie is simple and effective as well. Let me know if you have any specific questions when it comes to video stuff, and good luck!

I use Adobe Premiere, but I'm also a full-time video producer, so I need something pretty powerful. It's a little on the expensive side if you're only doing a few things here and there, but it's definitely top notch. I haven't used Vegas, but I hear good things. If you're on a MAC, iMovie is simple and effective as well. Let me know if you have any specific questions when it comes to video stuff, and good luck!

I'd agree with Bobcat. Premiere pro is probably the leader in the space but at the same time what you need is ultimately up to you and the level of content you're looking to put out. You can learn just about anything from YouTube these days. Good luck, excited to see what comes!