Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Michelin LTX M/S2

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I've been looking off and on for some replacement tires for my Tundra, they came with these tires and up until today I've been pretty discouraged with the pricing I've been seeing.... Seems for a set of 4 in an 18" tire were all around 900.00 which is way more then I wanted to spend but I really liked the traction, wear and no noise going down the highway.... Gets decent traction thru most off road (normal) conditions.....
Pricing was the show stopper for me, had to be a cheaper and as good a tire out there lol...
Fast forward I gave it a last look today and bam... Found them on sale at Wally World for a set of 4 for 655.00 with tax included.... Winner, winner, chicken dinner..... Ordered 4 and they'll be here in a week with free shipping....

I've got 50k on them and they're still road worthy and just got back from a shitty weather drive down to SC thru the mountains of WV and Va..... No issues with traction whatsoever so you can see why I'd like too stick with them....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
IMG_2315.jpg

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I think I have those on my truck and they are great. I got mine at costco

Jamie

Ohio
great tire. I've had them on every Tundra I've owned, which is a total of three now, and if I keep the truck long enough to wear these tires out, I'm buying the exact same tire again.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
great tire. I've had them on every Tundra I've owned, which is a total of three now, and if I keep the truck long enough to wear these tires out, I'm buying the exact same tire again.

I'm in the same boat Jamie... Don't need those aggressive tread patterns anymore... Even though my hearings much worse I can still lear that loud rumble from the AT style tires....

Fletch

Supporting Member
"J" Looks like you got yourself a good deal on those... I'm in the market for new tires on my F150 come Oct. I'll have to check them out.. Currently I have Mastercraft Courser M/S tires on it... They are made by Cooper and seem to be a great tire.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
"J" Looks like you got yourself a good deal on those... I'm in the market for new tires on my F150 come Oct. I'll have to check them out.. Currently I have Mastercraft Courser M/S tires on it... They are made by Cooper and seem to be a great tire.....

Always ran coopers on all my trucks, but I really liked these michelins lol

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Best tires I have ever owned, I have got a 100k out of a set on my Chevy Silverado, my Yukon xl gets about 80k out of a set. I have run 3 sets on my truck and 3 sets on my Yukon.