Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL M & P Shield $245

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Palmetto State Armory has the M&P Shield in 9mm, with or without the thumb safety, on sale for $319.99 right now. And there's a $75 rebate from Smith and Wesson. Final price $245! It's taking every bit of will power I have right now not to buy another one!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I pulled the trigger on a 9mm with the xtra mag and night sights today. Figured they were giving me the xtras with the 75 mail in rebate!

Thanks JB for helping me spend some money, LOL.

Last edited:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I pulled the trigger on a 9mm with the xtra mag and night sights today. Figured they were giving me the xtras with the 75 mail in rebate!

Thanks JB for helping me spend some money, LOL.
Nice, man! My pleasure. Lol
I doubt you'll get a better deal on these shields.... So if you can swing it, grab em....
This. I already have one and I'm STILL struggling to not pick up another. This is killin me.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just pull the trigger Jim.... lol

Put it in the locker and forget about it for a while....
You are not helping, J. This is not easy for me! Lol. If a baby wasn't on the way, I'd probably buy two of them right now!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I think we'll continue to see deals like this with weak sales affecting the gun industry. The Trump presidency has taken away the thought of a gun-grabbing boogieman and people stopped buying last November. This will be a good year to buy guns as manufacturers need to unload inventory built for the anticipation of Hillary in the Whitehouse.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think we'll continue to see deals like this with weak sales affecting the gun industry. The Trump presidency has taken away the thought of a gun-grabbing boogieman and people stopped buying last November. This will be a good year to buy guns as manufacturers need to unload inventory built for the anticipation of Hillary in the Whitehouse.
I like the sound of that!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio

By the sounds of it, same is going to be with bows. Total outdoor industry has stalled completely. Over-saturation point has been reached.