Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Be careful friends

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
I was trimming a tree this morning at my house and the branch i just cut fell and kicked back into my ladder. In the attempt to not fall i reached around the tree with the chainsaw still in hand and came too damn close to cutting a couple of my fingers off. Scared the crap outof me.
Please be careful in all you do everyday guys.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
2 times I was trimming brush along my fences and cut through too far and cut lines on my pants legs. Never cut through or drawed blood.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Damn, sorry too hear and glad it wasn't worse then that... Drop the saw, easier to replace/fix then go they the pain and agony....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Sometimes help is no good either... Guy asked me if I would help him cut some limbs off once... So I got elected to go up in the tree and do the cutting.. One limb was rather large and leaning towards the house, so I tied a rope to it and gave it to him and said: DONT PULL ON IT TILL I GET DOWN... Well I figured I'd cut half way through and then get down and pull it.. Half way through he pulls and limb snaps off and comes back and hits me square in the forehead knocking me out of the tree... I dodged a big bullet with a BIG BLACK EYE...