Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Props to vortex optics

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I sent them an email yesterday regarding my lens covers that got ripped off somewhere in the woods. I got a response today.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Great gesture on their part... And Kathy is a super nice young lady...

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I told her I needed both sets of lens covers. She responded within minutes, very impressed with their customer service.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Vortex is an awesome company with solid people driving the business. That makes all the difference in the world. When out-of-touch executives are driving the bottom line for shareholders its really tough to get that level of service.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Their clothing garments are top notch too, fellas. I've gotten a T shirt and a zippered hooded sweatshirt from them and love them both. Great quality and great fit. Planning on getting some more stuff actually, mainly just because I like the way it fits me.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
XL I believe.

What I like most about the T-shirt is that it isn't cut like your typical El cheapo XL t-shirt, short length and wide width. Those just feel sloppy. The vortex shirt I have is a very soft cotton and fits more like a dri-fit shirt... It more slender and long, kind of form-fitting if you will. I don't know, it's hard to describe.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
XL I believe.

What I like most about the T-shirt is that it isn't cut like your typical El cheapo XL t-shirt, short length and wide width. Those just feel sloppy. The vortex shirt I have is a very soft cotton and fits more like a dri-fit shirt... It more slender and long, kind of form-fitting if you will. I don't know, it's hard to describe.

I hear ya buddy. The struggle is real for us ape armed, kinda L, kinda XL depending on the shirt guys!