Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Prime Centergy

Vermonster1121

Sheldon, VT
Got my 2017 Prime Centergy about a week ago and I'm very impressed. I've only shot it a couple of times but it's quite the step up from my PSE Revenge. If anyone out there is interested in going to shoot one this is your fair warning, don't do it unless you plan on taking it home.

I went with the 60-70lb limbs. I have the HHA Optimizer Lite King Pin which I really like. A beestinger stab and stuck with ol trusty, the QAD ultrarest. I shoot the Carbon Express Blu RZ 250 and with my short 27.5" draw am hitting 298fps on the chrono set at 65lb draw weight.

It's still a little cold here in Northern VT but I'm looking forward to some warmer temps and being able to send some arrows down range a little distance.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
The Centergy is an awesome bow! I was able to shoot it at ATA and it was one of my favorites. Smooth draw cycle, feels like you can hold it for days at full draw and it's dead in your hand at the release. It just sits there perfectly after the release. Have fun with the new toy!

Vermonster1121

Sheldon, VT
Thanks folks! Very happy with it. I was able to shoot Saturday at a local indoor range. The range only offers 20 yds but my confidence with this thing is through the roof. I will only shoot 5 spot targets because otherwise it gets expensive.

Bigcountry40

Where's Mingo's? Lol Keep in mind I live in Northern VT. I do plan on trying to shoot one of the R100's this year.

We have a summer get together with a lot of the members on this forum, its at a sportmans club in Eastern Ohio called Mingos and we do a 3d archery shoot, along with some other outdoor activities.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Where's Mingo's? Lol Keep in mind I live in Northern VT. I do plan on trying to shoot one of the R100's this year.

Do yourself a favor, load up the quad, a tent, a cooler and bring your ass to Mingo. Its a blast. 3.5 days of great company, GREAT food, and lots of fun.