Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Quirks...

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Some of us have them under stress, others just as daily parts of our lives. But we all have them.

For example; Whenever I go out to my truck and get in to go somewhere, just before I shove the ignition key in to start the motor, I lightly poke the top of my thigh with the point of the key, then move to shove it into the ignition stitch.

I've done it for years apparently. No idea why I started doing it.

Any one else ?

O and as hunters, fishers, trappers and shooters alike, superstition's abound... no shit.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
OK. Fuc* all ya.
Quirky bunch of buggers.

hahaha!

I am funny about hand washing. Wash my hands a lot. Not sure it is about cleanliness or being afraid of germs. Lot of it is from handling firewood. I get poison ivy easily. Even this time of the year. Every time I check the wood boiler, take my boots on or off, and a few other things, I wash my hands. I simply get poison ivy so easily, I can't take the chance of the oils being on my boots. When I load the boiler the heat opens the pores of your hands/wrists and I get it often in the winter from smoke inside the boiler contacting my hands/wrists. I think this is a bit quirky.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
No quirks that stand out for me.... Well other than only allowing the wife to drive while I'm in the car only after I've been drinking....

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Dishes have a right and wrong way of being loaded in the dishwasher to improve putt-away efficiency. I'll rearrange if someone fucks it up.

Folding laundry has to be precise so that the stack of tees for example is same size squared up.

Vacuuming has to be done in neat lines as if mowing the lawn.

The list could go on...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Dishes have a right and wrong way of being loaded in the dishwasher to improve putt-away efficiency. I'll rearrange if someone fucks it up.

Folding laundry has to be precise so that the stack of tees for example is same size squared up.

Vacuuming has to be done in neat lines as if mowing the lawn.

The list could go on...

Dude, there's gotta be a 12 step program for you????